Transport Operations Manager with Transport Operations Manager Certificate of Professional Competence
Bo’ness based Charity seek an energetic and creative Part-Time or External Operations Manager to grow a new position within the Charity – We currently run a successful route between Bo’ness and Edinburgh and are looking to expand our services soon. it’s a busy and varied role which would suit someone with the necessary Driver experience and qualifications – the role will include:
- -Ensuring customer satisfaction and all 16-seater vehicles are maintained in accordance with PSV operator’s License.
- -Managing rotas, liaising with maintenance, investigating customer experience queries
- -Be prepared to drive a 16 seater minibus as you will be required to cover in emergencies or additional routes.
- Training and recruiting Drivers and monitoring their performance and ensuring they adhere to National and EU regulations.
- Be involved with new tenders and liaising with Council Transport Department.
Operations Manager candidates must have:
– Transport Managers CPC
-Understanding of EU driver’s hours and PSV ‘O’ licensing.
-Want to learn new projects and develop a long-term career within the Charity
Successful Operation Manager candidates will be contacted within 2 working days and we will arrange to meet you to discuss the role and enterprise in full – this is an exciting time to join this growing enterprise.
The Management team which you will be part of, are given responsibility and the ability to make changes. Its fast growing enterprise and we are planning further development.