Busey McBusFace Competition Terms and Conditions
1. The promoter is: Bo’ness and Area Community Bus Association SCIO whose registered office is at 1 Muirhouses Crescent, Bo’ness EH51 9DH and sponsors are Virtue Money, Oracle Campus, Blackness Road, Linlithgow EH49 7LR.
2. The competition is open to residents of the United Kingdom aged 18 years or over except employees of Policy Services/Virtue Money and their close relatives and anyone otherwise connected with the organisation or judging of the competition.
3. There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
4. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
5. Rules for entry to the competition and details of how to enter are via http:// bonesscommunitybus.scot
The competition will run on Facebook and local outlets in Bo’ness.
6. Only one entry and one suggestion will be accepted per person. Multiple entries from the same person will be disqualified.
7. Closing date for entry will be Friday 25th May. After this date no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
8. No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
9. The rules of the competition and how to enter are as follows: Written Entries into Ballot boxes placed in Lidl, Bo’ness, Bo’ness Library, The Village Shop, Blackness and the Tesco stores in Bo’ness and Linlithgow.
10. Entry on Facebook via Bo’ness Community Bus page. The page must be liked to qualify for entry.
a. The promoter, Bo’ness and Area Community Bus reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control.
b. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
11. The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
12. The prize is as follows: £300 for the winning name for each bus.
13. The prize is as stated and no alternatives will be offered. The prizes are not transferable.
14. Winners will be chosen: By a panel of judges appointed by the Bo’ness and Area Community Bus.
15. The winner will be notified by email and/or PM on Facebook or by letter within 28 days of the closing date. If the winner cannot be contacted or does not claim the prize within 14 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
16. The promoter will notify the winner when and where the prize can be collected / is delivered.
17. The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
18. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
19. The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by Scots law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Scotland.
20. By entering the competition your contact details may be used by Bo’ness and Area Community Bus and Virtue Money for future promotional information.
21. The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material for Bo’ness and Area Community Bus Association SCIO and the competition sponsors, Virtue Money, as well as their entry.
22. The winner’s name will be available 28 days after closing date by emailing the following address: email@example.com
23. Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.
25. Bo’ness and Area Community Bus Association SCIO also reserves the right to cancel the competition if circumstances arise outside of its control.